Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an existing account and need to add more users on the…

Customer Question
I have an existing...

I have an existing account and need to add more users on the account. we are a non for profit, how can I change our statues to enable me to add more users?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What kind of account do you have? Please provide as much detail as you can about the issue. Thanks

a standard free Gmail account login is (*****@******.***)

Are you using Gsuite for nonprofits?

no but would like to

That is possible for sure. You just need to sign up https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/apps-for-nonprofits.html

It looks like your domain name (hannibalhousing.net) is registered with godaddy so that is where you would create new email addresses. However if you get yourself a gsuite account you would add users at admin.google.com. You sure you are not already using Gsuite.

Sorry yes it is Gsuite but its not setup for non for profit. it wouldn't let me have more than 10 users

Are you paying for it?

It sounds like you either got the free trial or are paying for gsuite. You can convert your current gsuite to the non profit version which allows for much more than 10 users.

Have a look here: https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/1689438?hl=en

If you need more help let me know. If you are finished for now you need to rate my service by clicking 3 or more of the stars above.