Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Irving Texas I keep loseing my aol.com from one day to

Customer Question
Irving Texas I...

Irving Texas I keep loseing my aol.com from one day to another week after week

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Months and I have been a very unhappy customer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. This website is called just answer and allows you to pay for support from a computer professional such as myself. We are not connected with AOL. Now I may be able to help with your problem but I wanted to make sure that you knew you were not talking directly to AOL.