Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to reacll gmail sent 2 hour ago, 1 hour, know i want…

Customer Question
I want to reacll...

I want to reacll gmail sent 2 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Know i want to recall it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
my email***@******.***
email sent to***@******.***
it copying to***@******.*** and***@******.***,***@******.*** please delete all my email from these people
Need to be done.urgent
heading goes as GRATUITY PAYMENT : EPF 880 please recall this from
***@******.***
it copying to***@******.*** ***@******.***, ***@******.***
helooo
11/7/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I regret to inform you that email sent 2 hours ago cannot be recalled under Gmail.

It can be recalled within few seconds)only if you have enabled Undo settings under Gmail. You can find details under the link given below: Click Me

If you do not want the receiver(if he/she did not read it till now) to read this sent email, there is a work around.

Please send numerous emails (6-7 emails)(with same subject) to the same person, with blank messages in the body of the email.

And send a new email with another subject saying blank emails are being sent from my email account due to virus/malware and request to delete them.

When he/she will check emails, he will find these blank emails. He will probably check first 2-3 emails and may later delete all of them.

This reduces the chance of this email being read.

Please be informed that we are Justanswer, independent tech support service provider. We are not associated with Gmail in any way. My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars(3 or more) at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you,Regards, Sandeep

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist