Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently purchased an app called Yahoo sports I am not…

Customer Question
I recently purchased an...

I recently purchased an app called Yahoo sports I am not pleased with it at all I was expecting to be able watch the football games I don’t know how about how much I paid they did not let me know how much the cost and I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of the app even if I have to pay for what are used can you help me your friend Dw

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Hi Pearl I’m ready

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time I’ve been able to contact somebody about the app that I do not want on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If there is an app that I can watch the football games on my iPad that would be marvelous

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?

I prefer you not to connect my device
Is this class over and above what I just paid and had no answer yet
Is this going to cost over and above what I just did with my PayPal

Please disregard the auto pop…it’s from the company (not me)

OK what can we do

Reference the link provide below to UNSUBSCRIBE or Modify any purchased app that you would like (using iPhone, iPad, etc)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Let me know when your modification is complete and you are satisfied