Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to send money through and it was declined because I…

Customer Question
Hi. I tried to...

Hi. I tried to send money through and it was declined because I had problems entering the CCV no. Due to a technical problem it kept disappearing. Now my bank account shows pending even though it didn't come out. How long does it take your end to rectify this. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I ran

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I rang my bank and they can't do anything fo 30 days .

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I sent a message to neteller yesterday but no reply

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want this money back in my account quickly since it was Declined straight away anyway

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which Australian bank is it?
Commonwealth
Thanks. Do you mean you are trying to send money from your CBA account to Neteller but failed due to unavailable CCV number? But the amount was deducted from your account?
What is happening with my money?
Are you returning back to Commonwealth Bank if not you can refund my $55.00
We need to first know what your replies to my previous questions. It will help us determine what probably happened and what the corresponding sugguestion it should be.
FYI - we are not CBA, we are JustAnswer - a California based IT company providing professional support to customers with guaranteed quality.
I don't know what you are doing but I think it best you refund my mum money right
now. In actual fact, I didn't agree to pay the $54.00 anyway it was taken from my
card.
I expect the money back in my account now thanks.
Which "my account" are you referring to? CBA account or JustAnswer account?
Back into my CBAaccount where you took it out from
Again, we are *not* CBA, we have no access to your CBA account at all.As we stated above, we are JustAnswer, please check the JustAnswer sign on the website you are visiting or in the emails to you. Your CBA account was deducted by Neteller (as per your description), not us. We are a USA base company for professional support services, we may help you figure out how to deal with CBA, but we are not CBA and we have no access to your CBA account in any way.Does it make sense?
You took fees out of my CBA account $59.00
I want them refunded back to my account
I understood they were deposits
If you can take them off my card you can refund them
Okay. I am a technician answering questions here. I didn't charge you and I can't do any billing things at all, including refund. It should be charged by the site, not me.
You may speak with JustAnswer customer services for your billing concern. Their contact info is here. Thank you for visiting JustAnswer.http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone