Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get to my gmail account.

Customer Question
I cannot get to...

I cannot get to my gmail account. [email protected]*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For awhile

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

For a while

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 10 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your GMail account and will let you know what to do. Please check your GMail account e-mail address once again and type it here. Note that it cannot include two @ symbols.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,