Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have lost access to my icloud address book in outlook. can

I get my contacts back...
I have lost access to my icloud address book in outlook. can I get my contacts back? And how?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I believe just today, but not sure as I haven't sent emails till today.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: This is Outlook
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not sure. Just noticed it today. Haven't tried any troubleshooting as I don't know how or what to troubleshoot.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not at this time.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/24/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What version of MS Outlook are you using? 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?
  3. Are you still able to login to your iCloud account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Window Computer. 2010 MS Outlook.
To tell you the truth Jess, I've never gone into my iCloud account. And for some reason my contact list went into the Address Book under iCloud. I have been trying to update my address book to my other contact list.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2e568682-48e6-4356-99ed-0a4de6980db3

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist