Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot get into my gmail. The account comes up but will…

I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my gmail. The account comes up but will not boot and will not refresh. It is not working on my desktop. My phone works fine. I changed password ***** have been trying various things.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just started this our. There was a power outage for a few seconds and I reboted, but, perhaps that was not complete

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and destop. on the desktop ii is saved in favorites

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gone to google accounts, changed password ***** looked at what devises are cleared for google access, reboted and prayed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can bet the e-mail by the other form HTP or whatever it is called.

10/23/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Microsoft Edge

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 44
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

I am on the desktop where the problem is not the phone. I saw your number on my phone, but , nothing else
I do not see any remote access on this computer. I need to move out of this office soon.

Thank you for the update.

On the desktop, go to: http://remote.JasonFixedit.com

- Enter the code: 44

- Click the circle/arrow button and run the program.

Thank you.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician