Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I downloaded the new aol gold yesterday and changed my

passowrd. I JA: How long have...
I downloaded the new aol gold yesterday and changed my passowrd. I
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: my home computer but now I can't get aol mail on my I phone
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I down loaded the new aol gold yesterday on home computer and changed passoword. My home computer logs on no problem but my i phone say "wrong password or user name"
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just want to get my aol mail on i phone
10/23/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to access your email on your phone now?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It say "wrong password ***** user name"

Thanks

On the iPhone go to settings,Mail, and select the AOL account and select Delete account

Once done, go back to Settings, Mail then select add account.

Enter in your AOL details and add the account

Tell me if it then works please

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I lost the aqnswer by accident. please resend

Are you talking to me on a windows or mac computer right now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did it and it did not work. Cannot get mail user name or password ***** ***** correct
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
for imap.aol.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows, dell computer
Richard, Email Systems Specialist