Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Unable to send email from my yahoo email stamp. 2 months.

Unable to send email from...
Unable to send email from my yahoo email stamp
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: 2 months
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser, I can receive but not send
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I put in all the correct codes #'s that yahoo requested 5 times all my connections show green dots to say fine but still unable to send
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No have spoken to yahoo 4 times and no help
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/22/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when sending an email?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
New Mac Laptop Os Sierra
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more.
I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I did a secure remote
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; http://tinyurl.com/yc2cqae3
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
How long does it take to get an answer? Just curious

I sent you a link to connect me.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Never received an answer so can not pay anything

Hello again! Another Expert offered their assistance, but it seems it is not working. Let's try this way:

Please follow these steps to download a remote assistance program called TeamViewer.

1. Go to the TeamViewer web page: www.teamviewer.com
2. Open the page, scroll down a bit and click on the Download QuickSupport button (first blue button)
3. It will then start downloading the TeamViewer file
4. When done, run the downloaded file and let me know the ID and Password ***** see. I will then try to connect to your computer. Do not close the TeamViewer window

If you encounter a problem, let me know.

Regards,

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I keep asking the same question over and over so far I have not received an answer. I can't pay if I don't receive an answer
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My cell phone is not the answer it needs to go to my email
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you still need help here?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Unable to view answer have a Mac not a PC tried to sign up on site u sent but does not work guess I am unable to use your site funny as have used several times before & was always able to get answer on computer. Guess your site has changed.
I see, I can do Remote Desktop with your Mac computer. As the question has been accepted and the credits have been assigned to previous experts, if you would like to continue and move the credits to me, please confirm and I will request the site to make the changes accordingly.

for MAC
to connect me;
Please download and run this file and provide me the ID/Password:
http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

IT Miro, Computer Scientist