Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help, I tried to copy the old profile to my new thunderbird…

Help, I tried to...

Help, I tried to copy the old profile to my new thunderbird profiles folder. Now thunderbird doesn't work at all. How do I combine old and new in to one profile?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thunderbird, Mozilla

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to fillow directions to add old profile folder by copy to thunderbird profiles folder.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Now thunderbird doesn't work at all? I didn't change the existing Thunderbird profile. Just added copy of old one to the foler.

10/22/2017
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other
Have you read my problem?
are you there?

Click here to download secure remote tool

Double click file to run tool

Where is file to run tool?
Ok I did?
anyone there?

Have you run the tool

There is no tool to click on. First one must find in download folder. right

I think i got the link

I am downloading file