Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help my e mail is my pass word wont take how do i change it…

Customer Question
Help my e mail...

Help my e mail is***@******.*** my pass word wont take how do i change it it is currently boGxlLJd

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Just got a new phone not sure what to do

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothhing dont know how i allways use my moms email never tried my own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No what do you need to know help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/21/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the gmail account, So in this case we need to reset the password ***** I am in the process of doing reset on the password. It is asking for security question and I have attached an image please verify the question and reply me back. Thank you