Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I signon, it does not recognize my password. I have had…

Customer Question
When I signon, it...

When I signon, it does not recognize my password. I have had it for years.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember. I have been trying to get back in for about a month now. I tried so many passwords I don't remember now what it was. In other words, nothing works. I got a key to get in from my Google account, but that was unrecognizable. Oh me. I need my Comcast email. Can you help.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am an old fashioned senior person that signs into yahoo and then goes to my email.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

That's about it. I just keep attempting to sign in. My yahoo signon is***@******.***. After that, forget it. I can't get on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect? If you can do that, I would be obliged. Of course it would have to be permanent sign on. I appreciate this chat mail. My hearing on the phone is terrible (hearing aids).

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/20/2017
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 10 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Please tell me if you get the "Invalid password. Please try again" message when trying to access your e-mail account, or something else is displayed?

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 9 months ago

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,