Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just started with paypal and instantly I have a

Customer Question
I have just started...

I have just started with paypal and instantly I have a purchase I do not recognize.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Honestly I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On google

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just joined paypal-I have not even made a purchase and I have a message that I'm paying 29.99 to xc suply Inc

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Could you explain further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Who is***@******.***

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/20/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

When you login to your paypal account, do you see that transaction on the website?

Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.