Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Outlook not syncing and email accounts quit working. Since I

outlook not syncing and email...
outlook not syncing and email accounts quit working
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: since I got Windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: about a year ago on my laptop usually have it up all day and check it frequently. emails are not showing up and are delayed.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reinstalled outlook, reset all emails feeding into it, refresh all the time, messages come in on my phone immediately when somebody send them but no on my laptop. i have office 365 online
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish somebody had tested Windows 10 before they released it. I have missing files, files randomly save in weird places like in apps, hides my files and photos, excel crashes all the time, i could go on but that ought to do for starters
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/20/2017
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator
Oh yes please. Had a family emergency at time you sent message. I am available now whenever you have time. I work from home so tomorrow is good too. Ty

I accepted your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are directions:
Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

all 5 accounts added to Outlook 2016

My outlook isnt synced for all 5 emails to come into one inbox since you helped me get my acct set up. Can you tell me how to do this?. Thanks, ***** *****

All your accounts were added to Outlook. There are 5 separate mailboxes. Outlook 2016 doesnt have option for "unified inbox"

UranMail
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator