Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have registered for Skype, but when I put in sign in, it

Hi Pearl I have registered...
Hi Pearl I have registered for Skype, but when I put in sign in, it said thee was a problem with microsoft. can you help?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: It is Outlook, our address is***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Outlook on desktop computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not tried to go through troubleshooting because I did not know how
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how to get Skype working, thanks.
10/20/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem

May I know what error did you get when you try to sign in?

Aparna Indresh
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was unable to complete phone number. I am also trying to access Skype, and it has come up with needing to access through Microsoft

Thanks you for choosing the remote service, I will be taking care of this issue personally by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

may i know whether you have a Windows computer or a Mac?

mary-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/email/ar288-registered-skype-when-put-sign-in.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is the question still outstanding here or do you still need help here?
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh