Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into it Says it appears someone else is signed…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into it Says it appears someone else is signed into it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook Also I have not other email account

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three but mostly phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything It told me to come here as to recover it has an old email account I no longer use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that this just happened today and no one else has my email

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/19/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.