Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not by bejeweled coins on the game. Aol. Tablet. I cant…

Customer Question
Can not by bejeweled...

Can not by bejeweled coins on the game

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cant buy coins on my bejeweled account every time I entered credit card or debit it says I have to identify myself does not give me options as what to do

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
10/19/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What is the exact error you get when you try to buy bejeweled cooins?
What troubleshooting have you tried?