Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help with mail merge using Outlook

2016(Office365proplus).How do I go about...
Need help with mail merge using Outlook 2016(Office365proplus).How do I go about doing the mailmerge with names and email in an excel file?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris.need help in performing mail merge with outlook 2016(Office365proplus) using an excel data source

Do you have it set up already or?

Not yet.Need help with steps and excel file contents/format

Here's a good one I used recently..

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Mail-merge-using-an-Excel-spreadsheet-858c7d7f-5cc0-4ba1-9a7b-0a948fa3d7d3

Thank you Kris

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credit with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
I would like to rate your service