Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need an account. It says I have one. I want to start over.

Customer Question
I need an account...

I need an account. It says I have one . I want to start over

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

You

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to register. Enter email and it says account already registered. can"t get past that screen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/18/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

With which type of account are you having this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason