Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

10/18/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Aparna Indresh
Ok

Thanks you for choosing the remote service, I will be taking care of this issue personally by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

May I know what mail server do you use? And also please let me know whether you use a Windows or a Mac Computer?

I am windows. Microsoft
Hotmail/Outlook

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1ea4a8f7-d608-4491-bc20-8c01cc2837c0

Please click the link for me to securely take a remote access of your computer

You are totally confusing me What the heck have I paid you for.
I want to cancel this whole thing because I have no idea what you want. You are the expert not me.
Well what is going on?

You have asked for a secure remote assistance for me to look into this issue. I have shared you a link for me to take a secured remote access to solve this issue

Well how long will that take and are you remotely connected?

You need to allow me by clicking the link I shared with you. The second link which I have sent you.

I did that. Then it asks for a choice of files
Now what?

I still do not have access to your computer. I will send you the link again. Please click the link and allow me to access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=835461a1-5b2b-43f6-9df8-3d040cbcaaed

I did and it list files. iCloud under that email. What do you want? I am getting a serious headache

May I know whether you clicked the link address which I sent you?

the second one since you told me to

I am sorry I still did not get a remote access of your computer. If you wish i can opt out from this issue and open this issue to the other experts so that they can help you further.

This is my cell phone not my computer. Are you aware I am communicating with you from my cell not my lap top? Could that be the problem
Are you still there?

I am sorry. We are unable to take a remote access from a phone.

Since I am unable to resolve this issue, I am going to refund the money back to you.

Thank you. I will deal with this problem some other way