Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help!!! I have been trying to get into my email for three…

Customer Question
Help!!! I have been...

Help!!! I have been trying to get into my email for three days. I have exhausted all options listed in the support section. It is essential that I get in because I have plane and hotel confirmations and health insurance verification in my mailbox. My computer is being repaired so I am using a Dell11 my laptop. Additionally, my telephone number has been changed. I am using Microsoft edge.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell 11, 3000 Series laptop Using Microsoft Edge

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am computer illiterate so you may need to help me some with definitions I think I use the web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried all in the help center. I generally end up with "can't do this online" "use old phone number" or use original computer. None of which is possible for me to do;

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

There is probably about 2000 emails because I have been without a computer for months. I was actually going to delete everything prior to Sept 1st. Is it possible to delete these all at once or do I need to go through and check each one individually

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
10/18/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it an issue with your password ***** you to not have access to your email?

Payment for your remote request seems to have failed, you may need to call your cardholder to have them approve the charge