Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

If possible I would like Viet to assist - When sending

emails from MS Outlook in...
If possible I would like Viet to assist - When sending emails from MS Outlook in either gmail or hotmail, many times the content of my emails appears in the preview column in outlook but can not be accessed or seen in the message content section...i am using Windows 10 and the latest version of Office 365
10/18/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/yaorl8ps
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I'm sorry. Let me open this issue to other experts for other suggestions. Thank you for your patience.

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Do you still need help with this issue?

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
unresolved
perhaps i misunderstood the justanswer guarantee...i understood that the issue would be resolved..yesterday i spent USD39 and an hour of my time on a chat, and now today I ahve been asked to pay another USD 39 to have the same unresolved matter resolved...can someone please clarify
ok...I dont need you to call me, but i would like to get issue resolved and have just paid the additional $39 to enable remote access resolution..many thanks
hello are you there?
ok so this is clearly not working for me.....there is obviously no one there to assist notwithstanding that the pop up suggested that the expert could remotely connect
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, your issue seems to be unsolved and outstanding here for a long while. As the previous experts no longer respond on your case, I step in to help. Do you still need any help here?

i do,I have heard nothing from the other 'expert' Robert M
Okay let me help you work it out. Are you running Windows or macOS on your computer?
windows 10
Okay. Please wait for a moment and I am preparing the related connection link for you.
are you aware of the issue....many of my emails are delviered with no content although the content appears in the preview column, occurs when i use eith hotmail or gmail in MS outlook

I will see what happens at your side once a remote desktop session has been established. Please click HERE to start it. Thanks.

have found an example in outlook
flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant