Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need you guys to fix another problem if possible I would…

I need you guys to...
I need you guys to fix another problem if possible I would like to work with JessM if that is possible. My problem is with outlook address books. I want the thing where you dial into my pc.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly is the problem you are having with your MS Outlook Address Books?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
you helped me on October 2 and I am thrilled that you are able to help me now. I am windows 10, after you fixed my outlook there were still some issues with the address book that I thought I could fix but turns out I can not. On the address book that I want to use about half of my contacts have my name instead of their name yet when I click on them they have all the correct info on them for the contact. I also want my contacts at the top of the list instead of in the bottom folders I have lots of files that need to be deleted but the ones that show numbers are good at least one set of them are good

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=62abbbb4-48fe-42c2-857b-a96c013788ff

Best regards,
Jess