Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Someone has acess to all my conversations including whatsapp

someone has acess to all my conversations including whatsapp
10/13/2017
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Im assuming that the conversations that are being accessed, all take place on your phone?

If thats the case, I need to know the name brand and model of your phone, thank you.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Iphone 6 - model MG4F2QL/A with IOS 11.0.3 (never jailbracked).
The harasser has access to my SMS, emails, APPs, whatsAPP conversations, photos, etc. He then sends these conversations and photos back to my ex-wife's number as text messages from an identified number.

Most likely the issue here is that your apple id has been compromised, or the phone has been jailbroken / hacked.

Please follow the guide on this page to check and see if the phone has been jailbroken

https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/featured/how-to-tell-if-your-iphone-has-been-secretly-jailbroken/

If it hasnt been jailbroken, then you need to change your apple id password. And deny access to your apple id to the other user.

For good measure you should restore the iphone as a new phone. But we should try the first two steps above first.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, I could not find that app for my country (Portugal) but found a similar one called iGuard - system and security from Sebastian Boehmel and it says I'm safe (no 3rd DATA). But today I had to recover my apple password ***** because I couldn't login - I belive is was again changed by this person or I'm going nuts.I'm dying to restore the iphone to factory settings but afraid I will be deleting proofs in case I need to go to the police.
Could there be another way of cloning the iphone without jailbraking it?

Usually, the simplest explanation is the cause. This is almost certainly your apple id.

We need to pore through your recovery options and change your security questions. For instance if you have a strange email showing on your recovery info for your apple id, thats how they are getting back in. Or, if they have access to the email address that your apple is based off of.

I could help you thoroughly cover all of these possibilities in a remote session, if youd like to try that.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How would you access my iphone remotely in order to determine the problem?CE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found some phone calls and messages in my detailed phone bill that were made from my mobile phone which I don't recognize and am sure I didn't send or made these calls.
Is it possible that my phone NUMBER is *****?? How is this possible?

Through a working pc or mac, I can backup the phone, restore it, and check your icloud account and apple id to try and ensure that its not being used to monitor your phone and messages.

If thats an option you want to try let me know.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I most probably will have to report this to the police. Therefore I don't consider restoring my Iphone an option at this moment although I would like to understand how can someone, without having access to my cell phone, be making phone calls in my behalf using my mobile number .

Good luck reporting any cybercrime to the police.

Unless there is a ton of money missing, or real world threats, most likely all they will do is take your report, if even that. And then you will be right back here looking for help.

If you want to continue, let me know.

Dustin, Email Specialist
Dustin, Email Specialist