Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I could not get into my aol mail no matter what I did. So I…

Customer Question
I could not get into...
I could not get into my aol mail no matter what I did. So I opened a new aol but now I lost all my contacts and old mail that I had what can I do to get this back
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/12/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

ok go ahead
Wait a minute you are charging me already $ 40 and I don't want this every month is this on top of the 40 I cannot afford this I am a senior old lady 77

All offers are optional. you do not have to sign up for monthly

no monthly just this ones go ahead and fix one time

I sent an offer for one time remote connection charge