Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not a question, do not have a smart phone. Have a flip phone…

Not a question, do not...
Not a question, do not have a smart phone. Have a flip phone and reading answers there are not the way to go. Often I cannot read the entire message a it all does not get there. Send me an email.
10/11/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, flip phones are outdated and are not that easiest to read text messages due to the format and smaller screen.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast