Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a question... since m,y fiancee set up the system,

Customer Question
I have a question.....

I have a question... since m,y fiancee set up the system, and set up the password, i need to be able to log in from my computer. i need to change the security code... He's in jail right now, and the police want the footage from the cameras. I can view the footage from my phone, i want to be able to send the footage to them by email, and cant figure out how to do that. i need help.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lg v20

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so... I have a learning disability so im trying my hardest to get the footage to the police.. very frustrated..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/7/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the make and model number of the camera system?

Can your fiancé not give you the code for it?

Well the system make is lorex.... Now the model number gets tricky because everything is Wi-Fi here is nothing plugged into the wall
Well if that is the case would I still be able to download the videos from the system and then send them to the police by email I don't want to pay money for something that might not work
When I called Lorax the other day they said something about the device that we plugged into the wall like the black box with the number on it but since it's a Wi-Fi there's no plug for the wall that's why I was concerned and decided to seek your services

Is it not the case that your fiancé is able to give you the code?

Has he forgotten it or is he unwilling to give it to you?

Can you see a model number on the rear of any of the boxes?