Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my car insurance, please advise as to Lyft…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my car insurance, please advise as to Lyft procedure, so I can keep driving without looking driving time

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email is,,,,, ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Cell phone. #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I want to inform Lyft about my insurance policy change

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/7/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. If your main goal is to update your insurance information, there are 2 ways you can do that. First is through the mobile app you are using, and second is through the Lyft website or the so called Driver Dashboard.

For a more detailed procedures, please follow this link below:

https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/213580288-How-to-update-insurance

I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess