Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I send a message and then move it especially after many…

Customer Question
When I send a...

When I send a message and then move it especially after many emails and I search that vendor lets say - all of the emails still show up even though I moved them - how do I get rid of the extra emails - hope that makes sense

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Where do I find that - sorry

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just had windows 10 installed from 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but I might

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Are you using an email program like outlook or mac mail? Also who is your email provider, gmail, yahoo, something else?