Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need a new gmail password without using my old closed

Customer Question
Hello? I need a...

Hello? I need a new gmail password ***** using my old closed Comcast email to retrieve a password.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A few months. And Gmail and Google are almost needed for my TracFone apps.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I need to change, find password.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Is the issue that you do not know your gmail password ***** you cannot reset it because you no longer have access to your recovery options?