Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get my contacts since I added the new Microsoft.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my contacts since I added the new Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL is my email provider

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything an old woman can find and even the help or support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer replied 10 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question

That sounds frustrating - let's see if we can get you back up and running.
I just have a few clarifying questions: (1) what process did you go through to access your contacts before the new software? and (2) I just need a bit more detail on what you mean by the "new microsoft" - do you know what you've upgraded to; possibly Microsoft Windows 11? Or are we talking about upgrading your email software? You can even just tell me the title as it's listed on the icon or startup screen.