Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My new Outkook messages are all going to Trash instead of…

Customer Question
My new Outkook messages...

My new Outkook messages are all going to Trash instead of Inbox. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since I started receiving emails on Outlook a couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I hit the send/receive icon in Outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, but I have looked for solutions online and none that would fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought Office with Outlook so I would have a better email client, but so far I haven't got it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks