Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving some of my email messages... with no

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving some of my email messages... with no "mailer-demon" report on senders side.... What can I do to clear it up????

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo and/or thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Blaming the sender! (that didn't work)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have an unusual email address. It is***@******.***. I suspect that is the problem Sometimes the same sender is able to get a message through to me using the same address. Another hint: She uses a mailing list....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question

Heh, blaming the sender never works for me either. Let's see what we can do to get you up and running.

Just let me confirm a few things - someone is sending emails to you directly (and not a mailing list?) and neither you or the sender is (apparently) getting any error messages?

One other thing - am I right in assuming that this is the only sender you're having issues with, i.e. you're able to send/receive normally with others?

I'm still here - and will be ready to pick up the chat and get your email issues resolved whenever you're ready.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist