Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get an google account in the name of my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get an google account in the name of my business which I own and have registered. However, it appears the name has already been used. How can I get my business email address back?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried by phone but have no success as I don't have a pin.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access my emails though my computer (which I am using now) and my Samsung phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My problem is complex. Firstly I have a website in the name of the business, and I have purchased 2 extra mail boxes from DDNS and I am trying to set them up on google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.