Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am stuck and cannot connect with gmail. This problem

Customer Question
I am stuck and...

I am stuck and cannot connect with gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This problem started only after I started my computer a few minutes ago. I do not know what troubleshooting I must do. Please help and guide me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else that I am aware off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when trying to access your gmail email?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.