Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TO SEND OR RECEIVE ANY EMAILS AS I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR…

Customer Question
I AM UNABLE TO...

I AM UNABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE ANY EMAILS AS I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE INCREDIMAIL AUTHENTICATION NUMBER IS ***** LONGER VALID. WHAT DO I DO?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

IT COMES UP EVERY TIME THAT I START MY COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I'M NOT REAL COMPUTER SAVY BUT I THINK A WEB BROWSER.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TRIED TO UNGRADE THE I.M. PROGRAM BUT THAT SEEMED NOT TO WORK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THAT'S ALL I KNOW TO TELL YOU AT THIS POINT.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Hi, I'm ready to help you. Please let me know when you'r ready to work with me. Thank you.