Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My granddaughter has the google account in a admin statis.

Customer Question
My granddaughter has the...

My granddaughter has the google account in a admin statis. How do i get out and access my personal account..

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my mac air through safari

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to go to my account!! which says its in admin mode and i can't access.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wanna access my personal account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/6/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess