Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password for my live account and I have…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my live account and I have a new phone number and my email that I have it registered under has changed a bit. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

My new account is***@******.*** instead of***@******.*** and my Outlook email address is***@******.***. I can't remember my password ***** this second account. However, my previous phone number that it was under was(###) ###-#### That was a work phone and someone else has that phone now.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can't remember. Why?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you going to come on and help me?

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Live account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Forget it, this is just a rip off

Are you contacting me from a Windows computer?

No, it is an apple.

I will open the question to other experts who may be able to help you with this particular question without a remote session.

You do not need to do anything, you will be notified when another expert takes over.

no
Are you going to help me. If not, please refund my $5. and let me go on about my day.