Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not install aol. A message keeps coming saying a

Customer Question
I can not install...

I can not install aol. A message keeps coming saying a communicationis program is running. I do not know what it is

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Just started. Trying to install after aol would not open.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a laptop web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to reinstall program

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

I can walk through steps on here if you'd like to start. I can also get connected to your machine through a remote connect option if you'd like as well. Let me know and we can begin to get this fixed for you!