Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
Need help restoring g my Gmail account on my new phone. On
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Hi! Need help restoring g my Gmail account on my new phone. … read more
I've been trying to go into my emails and since like that
Richard, IT Manager
Yes I've been trying to go into my emails and since like that I'm I forgot the last password ***** not able to do that I also since like it I've been hacking because I like I wrote down every first wo… read more
I reboot my phone and I can't remember my good account.
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Hello I reboot my phone and I can't remember my good account … read more
I haven't use my daughter. can you help me to login into my
Josh, It Support Specialist
hi can you help me to login into my email as i haven't used my daughter's computer for a while and i forgot my password … read more
Haven't used my Apple ID in 5 years. Moved and have new
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Haven't used my Apple ID in 5 years. Moved and have new email address. I remember my old email address but do not have access to it any longer. I tried to sign in and my password ***** I have written … read more
I forgot my password for an old account. Gmail. All. What is
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
i forgot my password ***** an old account JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: gmail JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: a… read more
My computer is fine I need help recovering an email I used
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
My computer is fine I need help recovering an email I used on my tracfone and I had it factory reset because I forgot the pattern I used so now I can't use my phone because I may have used another ema… read more
We have e-mail on 2 computers and 2cell phones. None have
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
We have e-mail on 2 computers and 2cell phones. None have synced since this morning and we can't sign using our password. … read more
I forgot my outlook password and the process it has online
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I forgot my outlook password ***** the process it has online to reset is not working … read more
I can't log into it. No I forgot my password. I don't
John, System/Network administrator
i can't log into it JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: no I forgot my password JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your p… read more
I don't remember my password and the telephone number I gave
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Sr System Administrator
I don't remember my password ***** the telephone number I gave does not work. What can I do to get on AOL? … read more
I forgot my password and I had to send information several
Jim
Jim, Network Administrator
I forgot my password ***** I had to send information several times to try and recover my old email***@******.***. My email had been shut down since June 2017. so now they are telling me to create an n… read more
I think outlook and Hotmail merged and I didn't know which
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I think outlook and Hotmail merged and I didn't know which password ***** use. Microsoft asked me to fill out a new form, but I can't as I have memory loss and don't remember half the questions they w… read more
I have not used my email since last November due to illness
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have not used my email since last November due to illness and long hospital stay and now want to get my emails. I'm a senior! can you help me. Irene Warren in Calgary address***@******.*** and can't… read more
I don't remember how to get on it and don't remember
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I don't remember how to get on it and don't remember passwords. I have a bit of dementia. … read more
Forgotten my password. Sent 3 email to reset which haven't
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Forgotten my password. Sent 3 email to reset which haven't come to my in box. Now I can't acccess my email either. Can you send me a link to reset password ********@******.*** - so I can change it tom… read more
Oh thank you, I'm so glad to connect with a person!! I've
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Oh thank you, ***** ***** glad to connect with a person!! I've forgotten my password. I was signing on at home and didn't need it. And I have a new cell phone number and there's something weird that h… read more
I have an I pad 32 gb and i forgot my password to activate
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
i have an I pad 32 gb and i forgot my password ***** activate the device. I didn't use it for several years. The problem is that the email address originally entered in the ipad is not valid any more … read more