Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't seem to attach a document to my aol email. There is…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to attach a document to my aol email. There is an icon but nothing happens when I click on it. The tool bar on the message section itself does not have the paperclip icon

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

About a month

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Powered down, and restarted. tried to see if there was a way to add the icon to the tool bar - didn't find a way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure i know enough to answer the question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

I am not sure. I have a macbook.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.