Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every time I send an email using gmail something generates…

Customer Question
Every time I send...

Every time I send an email using gmail something generates another email addressed to the original addressee that says, "My email has changed. Contact me at °°°°°°°°°"

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since I first established it about six months ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly on IPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None Have searched net for a solution but have found nothing. I figure I must have set up something when I first established the account that is generating these messages

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.