Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need customer service. How do I contact them to set up…

Customer Question
I need customer service...

I need customer service. How do I contact them to set up service for an event?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser, phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are not answering my question about contacting customer service

Technician's Assistant: I apologize.

Help I have events planned and want to use Uber how do I set this up????

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you need to contact Uber to set up appointments for multiple rides, or something like that? or is it something else?