Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I connect to my email address? it is

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect to my email address? it is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I really don't know..it is a email address from my business which I have sold. I get email from this address on an older computer and on my phone so there isn't an issue with the address?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and my laptop. But I can't get to work on this new computer with the latest windows

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

What program do you use to get your email on the old computer?

Do you still need assistance?