Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone is locked and is asking for a password which is not…

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked and is asking for a password ***** is not working we went to appleid.apple.com but it was of no help can you assist me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never on this phone but my husband changed his apple password ***** other day on his phone

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer. is that a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone said to go to appleid.apple.com which I did but it was of no help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what to ask for. the phone was updated by it's self and now it is locked

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What happens when you try to sign in on the phone with the password?

Please let me know

you said you would send me a tempory password
I did not get password