Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having trouble sending multiple recipients. It keeps

Customer Question
Having trouble sending multiple...

Having trouble sending multiple recipients

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It keeps reverting back to the first email

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only Web Frowser Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the place where you delete or fis

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I fixed it but didn't help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to send an email?

Please let me know

It is before I try to mail. If ia want to send to 10 people it just keeps reverting back to the first person and is difficult to add the last 9

Which email program are you using?

No I am not interested. How do I make sure I don't keep getting charged

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

I have already gotten a notice that you charged me $48

yes, this is the cost of the service

But you didn't do anything and you still charged me

Please speak to customer service in regards ***** ***** if you did not read this when creating the question

Thanks