Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have never had a password for email. I just go from Yahoo…

Customer Question
I have never had...

I have never had a password ***** email. I just go from Yahoo Home page straight to email and it never has asked me for a password.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, same yahoo account and email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my normal email without password. I just chat with friends and family. NO Business on email.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You always had a password ***** it was stored in the browser so Auto signed in, someone cleared this and this is why you now need to sign in.

Do you recall the password ***** set when you first created the account?

Please let me know