Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It keeps asking for a password never happended before then I…

Customer Question
It keeps asking for...

It keeps asking for a password ***** happended before then I put the password ***** and it keeps repeating and then not responding

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Did it a while ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10? or a Mac?
  2. What email account is affected? Is it Gmail? Hotmail? Yahoo Mail? or others?
  3. Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 to access your emails?
  4. Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess