Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get this message when I try to send an email: The user…

Customer Question
I get this message...

I get this message when I try to send an email: The user name or password ***** "SMTP:***@******.***@mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com" is incorrect. What does this mean? I can receive emails but not send them.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I tried to reset my password *****

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on my iPad tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't except trying to reset password.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
10/5/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It just started a few days ago.

What email application are you using to do this?

Thanks

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris